Rita Turkowski – Graphics Product Expert
I am a seasoned product expert with the ability to assess a market and help craft a product management and product marketing strategy (including vision statements, goals, roadmaps, milestones, complete MRDs, etc.). All of these efforts are defined by content, segment positioning, outreach and then gauged by something called Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). KPIs are used to measure market penetration and related successes. I also have expertise in marketing tech tools that help manage the whole product management pipeline, including marketing.
- 3D graphics & gaming technologies:
- Graphics & game engine product management (platforms, APIs and complete SDKs)
- Augmented reality (AR) engine product management
- Virtual reality (VR) game development, tools and SDK product management
- 3D graphics standards experience (Vulkan, OpenGL, gltf, Collada, FBX, DX)
- General graphics and gaming business development and marketing expertise
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss engaging my services.
You can also find me on twitter as rturkowski, Skype as ritaturkowski and on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ritaturkowski
Here is a small sample of my services:
A. Graphics and game industry product marketing
- Exposing philosophy and driving mindshare about the need for your product, platform or standard in the graphics & media sectors
- MRD drafting, White papers and case studies written for relevant forums, blogs, journals, etc.
- Tech descriptions, case studies, success stories for your own blog
- Analyst exposure (e.g, thru contributed articles to well known analysts and popular industry blogs)
B. Inbound & social media marketing
- LinkedIn and twitter presence:
- Whatever is needed to achieve desired results.
C. Event marketing/Marketing communications
- Collateral development
- Tag line development
- Event marketing via 3rd party.
D. Business development and market analysis gathering
- Strategic account and channel partner outreach and networking
- Leads generation (event & non-event driven)
- Business development meeting arrangements
- Identification and outreach to appropriate channel partners, with follow up as needed
- Drafting of key client and partner agreements, working with legal entities to ensure accurate legally binding agreements
All above billed by the project scope and desired net results.
You can find my latest resume and a few other posted documents created by me at: